Old November 9th 04, 09:57 PM
MouseCat

juzt sum room temprashur soak stuff.
put sum inna liddul sangwish plaztik bag,
an jentully mine paw inna kornur ov da bag puhleez.
Awl 4 pawz puhleez, 3 -5 minitz eesh, puhleeze.
.
Dyna, letting MC du moor den Hur letz Meowmee

Ok, here are four room temperature bags of water. I added just a little
bit of epsom salt to them - that always makes my hurts feel better. Now
I'll VERY gently lift your front paw and put it in the water... then the
other front paw... then this hind paw... and this hind paw... there you
go, all four paws soaking. After 3 to 5 minutes I'll VERY gently remove
them.

When you feel like talking about it, I'd sure like to hear about how
they got hurt. If you feel like talking about it, that is. Until then,
I'll just lie here beside you and purr.

MCat