Old March 24th 04, 02:38 AM
badwilson

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
On 23 Mar 2004 09:33:26 GMT, itty (Sherry ) yodeled:

I once had a fish - emphasis on once. Had him here in a tank on my
dresser for six days before Elmo made his move. Bam! There goes fish

and

Yoda loves his fish. We started with one betta, ended up buying a

5-gallon
aquarium for it, he lived for several years. After he gorked, we got

guppies
and bought a bigger aquarium. He loves watching them.
http://members.aol.com/sriddles/yodafish.jpg

Wow, what big feetsies! I love it. How many toes does he have?

You're right, they are big. And so cute! He's a very cool looking cat.
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at: