Old June 25th 07, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Dave Whiley

Default My cats have never been out

"bookie" wrote in message
ups.com...

they do live in hedges and undergrowth inthe british countryside and
just about everywhere really, totally harmless unless maybe you try to
pick one up, then you might get a spine inyour hand,

Or fleas... most hedgehogs carry a thriving colony of little visitors

Don't get me wrong. I like hedgehogs (I believe they keep the slug
population in check, which is good for my plants). But if I see one, I
won't pick one up, I'll watch from an unfrightening distance (although I
felt that the *two* I once saw circling one another outside my house
deserved a little privacy. Apparently, the answer really is "very
carefully.")

... attacked by a giant mutant cat-eating hedgehog ...

DINS-DALE!

(Sorry. I just couldn't resist!)

--
Dave

not-me should be djw401 and there's no need for any wossname