Old September 10th 12, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Cat Reality

Christina Websell wrote:

I see these TV programmes (since I got Freeview) It's Me or The Dog where
Victoria Stillwell comes in to help.
It's often about dogs that are dirty in the house and it is always because
they are not taken out often enough to toilet themselves.
Have any of you seen these programmes?

I've seen that show, yes. She's great! She always finds out what's wrong,
and is able to tell people what they need to do to change the dog's behavior.
She really plays up the whole dominatrix angle, arriving with whip in hand,
looking severe. She's ready to show those dogs who's the alpha.

She did several shows in the US, too.

Another American show is "My Cat From Hell," which is similar, but with
the obvious exception. Problems often have to do with someone not liking
(or not being liked by) their spouse/partner's cat, among other things.
The "cat whisperer" is a guy named "Galaxy" and he looks like he works
in a coffeeshop, with piercings and tattoos all over the place, shaved
head, etc. The stories usually have a happy ending, with a much more
contented kitty.
--
Joyce

- Mommy loves you too my sweaty litter baby fire
- Ummm what mom?
- MY SWEET LITTLE BABY GIRL!! sorry honey!
-- damnyouautocorrect.com