Old March 15th 04, 11:04 AM
Jacqueline

On 14 Mar 2004 18:45:09 -0800, (Mich Somday)
wrote:

Jacqueline wrote in message:

lol! Yes. I'd like some goats. One day I will have goats!

I've had goats and, believe me, you might want to re-think that wish!
LOL!!! I had two pygmy goats-a nanny and a billy. I adored Natashia,
but Boris S.T.U.N.K.!!!

Billy goat stink is one of the worst animal smells possible. Not only
did he smell horrible, but he wouldn't stop climbing on our cars. I
think he fancied himself a mountain goat.

ROTF! Sounds like fun! I really want them now :-p

They did have three wonderful little babies, though, who would crawl
all over me when I went out and sat on the ground with them. I was
there when Tasha gave birth to them and even had to help her with the
second one. (Goat midwife, ya know...) A friend of mine who already
had a gerd of hoats wanted the entire batch, so I handed them over and
she still loves them.

The goats were, actually, pretty darn fun, but I've decided to stick
with my cats, dogs, horses, cows & fish. I'd really like a giraffe,
though.....

Oh yes, I'd like a giraffe! ;o) Once saw a conservation programme
about them and the host (Joanna Lumley, dunno if she's known in the
states) said the problem with us Brits is we build our houses too
small. If we built taller ones we could all have a giraffe each! Make
that woman Prime Minister!