Old March 22nd 05, 07:47 PM
Hopitus

Never mind how many lives Otis has used up....I - after
all this time - remember what Otis looks like: fat & sweet - and I say God
bless Otis and may he have many more
happy years w/you. Da**ed doors, anyway......
"Marina" wrote in message
Susan M wrote:

I keep thinking about this nine lives things though - he's used up six
that I know about - yikes! I was thinking of Frank and Otis last night
when I was reading The Nine Emotional Lives of Cats. He talks about how
quickly cats go feral when they get lost or leave their homes. I
remember you describing how Frank switched back to housecat after you got
the harness on after he was lost and I remember the look in Otis' eyes
when I sweet talked him after he was lost. It was like something coming
back to light from a distant past.

That's right. It was like something suddenly clicked in Frank's head -
'Hey! Don't I know this person? Hey, this is *my* person!' I'm so happy we
both got our darling boys back.

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and coming soon: Mere!