Old March 19th 06, 12:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Seven baby kittens!

Pat wrote:
I thought there were seven adult cats living with me, but I was
wrong. They are all just kittens, one big happy litter of playmates
having the time of their lives as indoor-only kitties. The floor is
strewn with their little toys, and the tiny tents from Sherry, once
merely ignored or treated as obstacles, are now collecting so much
cat hair that they must be washed every other day.

The only one having any Outdoor Withdrawal pains is Eli, who
occasionally wanders from window to window yowling and hurling
himself at the glass. Guess I'll have to get him a harness and leash
so he stays sane until I'm able to make the yard safe for the clowder.

I'm so glad to hear your clowder are happy in their new home. :-) Have you
got the rest of your things from the farm? Did you ever get paid for the
heating oil you left?
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.