Old November 8th 07, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Default The adventure - we're rolling again!

Princess Pasha honks the horn of her red Jaguar (what else?) convertible.
C'mon Sebastian, itz time tu go!! Hop in and letz get outta heer!

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message news
Ok, kitties, let's get this show on the road! All the vehicles are ready,
I think the kitties are ready, and the road awaits.

[Cleo and TV hop into their convertible and fire up the engine. All around
them the sounds of car, motorcycle, RV, and large truck engines roar to
life and the noise echoes off the nearby houses and surrounding hills.]

Hey, efurrykitty, let's have some fun. Follow me!

[Cleo's car speeds out of the lot in which it had been parked, tires
screeching and tufts of grass flying. The procession turns onto the
highway headed west, navigates into and through Oakland, and onto the Bay
Bridge. At this time of day the traffic is fairly light. Cleo leads
everykitty into the middle lane and lines up with a tool booth that is
awaiting another vehicle. Cleo's car speeds up, heading straight for the
toll booth. 50 feet or so before the booth, she hits the button to trigger
a teleporter link and the speeding car disappears into thin air.

The toll booth operator goes from worrying about the speeding car coming
his way, to wondering what's going on when the car disappears. A whole
string of cars and motorcycles, which all appear to be operated by cats,
similarly disappear. After a huge semitruck joins the other vanishing
vehicles the toll booth operator flips his lane sign to "Closed" and
leaves to grab a cup of coffee and take a nap.

The procession of vehicles miraculously reappears just a few miles east of
where they originated, in Canyon, CA. They roar up in front of the house
of Sebastian and Julian, then begin to park in the driveway, in the yard,
in neighbor's yards, and in nearby parks.]

Hihi, Julian and Sebastian! We're here! This is a nice looking house.

Cleo