Old November 11th 07, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

Default Julian & Sebastian, are you around? The adventure - we're rolling again!

The procession of vehicles miraculously reappears just a few miles east of
where they originated, in Canyon, CA. They roar up in front of the house
of Sebastian and Julian, then begin to park in the driveway, in the yard,
in neighbor's yards, and in nearby parks.]

Hihi, Julian and Sebastian! We're here! This is a nice looking house.

Cleo

[A huge group of kitties wanders through Sebastian and Julian's house,
eating all the food they find and napping on the human's furniture.
Ranger leads a group of kittens in a game of "bounce on the furniture"
while Tabitha leads some of the girls cats in a game of "Do The Kitten
Bouce" through the whole house.]

Dis is funfun! And dis is a nice house. But where's Julian an Sebastian?
I'll bet dey's off an da offur 'venture, rescuing the nip. I wunner if
dey'd be mad if we ported up to BC to see Beauty's house, den 'ported
back down here when dey's home? I'd sure like fur dem to give us a
proper tour of dis nice howse.

So what do you fink, kitties? Port up to Catnada, den port back here
laterer?

Tabitha