Old June 23rd 03, 07:00 AM
Agua Girl

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
news:BRvJa.68077$Dr3.5107@fed1read02...
Once again you think too human. How is humiliation just a human feeling?

Humiliation is a learned emotion. Did you not read the whole
post? Humiliation is something we feel at the hands of
our peers. It's not a base or instinct feeling like hunger,
fear or love. So..unless you teach your cat to feel humiliated
by putting ears on it than pointing and laughing and then ignoring
him (like kids do to each other in school) he or she is not going
to experience that feeling just by wearing a costume. In fact,
we teach our pets pride when we tell them how beautiful they
are. That's why your cat walks around like it's all that and then
some, because you taught it pride. I bet the cat in the ears felt
more pride than anything cuz his slave probably told him how
great he looked.

AG