Old January 13th 05, 07:27 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 19:19:22 GMT, "Melissa Houle"
yodeled:
(snip)
I feel for your worry. This morning, I took little Nina in for her
spaying. She went right into the carrier of her own accord and was quiet
most of the way over, but then started crying in this particularly pitiful
way when I'd almost reached the vet's office. Of course, she WAS hungry,
and she was probably wondering where Mama was. They've hardly been separated
since Nina was born. Francesca was not best pleased when I came home
without her baby, either, and has been following me around asking me where
she is all morning. =o\ Even though I know spaying is the most responsible
thing to do, I still feel guilty!

Melissa

Purrs for little Nina--who must be getting pretty big now-- and for
her worried mom.
We need to see some new pictures of them, you know.

Theresa