Old March 5th 10, 12:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
YvonneD

Default What's wrong with my cat - PLEASE HELP

On Mar 4, 4:06*pm, "Rene S." wrote:
Yvonne,

I just sent you a lengthy email. Feel free to respond with any
questions.

Thanks Rene. For the past three days the only symptom he has is
lethargy. His appetite is great, his bodily functions are normal.
His temp is normal and he has no tenderness anywhere that the vet or I
can find.

All he wants to do is eat and sleep.

The vet said that all of his bloodwork is normal except for the white
blood count which was high. Not high enough to think infection but
she put him on an antibiotic just to see if that helps. If it doesn't
then she thinks he needs an ultrasound. I agree. She did say that
his liver and pancreas readings were normal. Personally I think he
has cancer. My husband died of cancer last year. The symptoms were
eerily similar. Normal appetite, weight loss, always tired.

If I do the ultrasound I will have it done by a guy here who does
nothing but animal ultrasounds. All the vets in the Boston area think
he's he best.