Old April 26th 11, 11:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
wafflycat[_3_]

Default *peepz rownd da doorz..*

"cshenk" wrote in message
"wafflycat" wrote

Hai Waffy! I'z a new kittah on dis here place. I'z about 8 or 9 (no one
iz shure) anna 3 years ago I adopted young Miss Charlotte when she was 14
den gotted a moewmie and a 2footed daddy and now Iz got 2 4footed doggies
I let stay wif my magnifiscent self as well. I dont remebber much before
my furever home 'cept it was often dark and cold anna many of my bitties
didn't make it. Mebby I had a house once when Iz really a bitty, but hard
to tell. Mostly I wuz in dat OUT fur years anna years.

Youz be seeing me footin' about wif alla day kittahs here anna mai 2
doggie 'scorts. Rite now, wez trying to figure out how to pull Aunti
Mabel (doggie, age 14) unnder dat limbo thingie fur one last bita fun!
Cash (doggie, age 8) wuz da first one ta lose as he wuz all da way past
den his tail gotted happi on him (snicker).

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

Purrz anna wayffz tew Daisy-chan. Nice tew meet yew.