Old April 27th 11, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Update on Mosey frum Aunti Kyla

On Apr 26, 9:11*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
I looked at all the *responses here and laughed SO hard at the cats who told
Mosey to bite TED. *The vet is a really nice guy, and Mosey has lost a
pound..he weighs 10 lbs and has a gum infection, so he's gonna be getting
some liquid antibiotics for that and he has an appointment next Tuesday at 1
pm for a tooth cleaning, they will have to knock him out, and *dh can pick
him up around 7 ish that same night...I will give Mosey his meds. No problem
there. Glad it's a liquid. *The vet said to put some fiber powder in his
gooshy food to keep him from getting the runs, which makes no sense to me at
all. This whole visit, without any shots, cost about 61 dollars, which is
what I got for my birthday and his tooth cleaning is going to cost over a
hundred, and he can come home that same night. But that's a week away.
Just thought you might like to know

wow, it is starting to pour out..and here comes some hail...yikes!!!
Guess I'll go take a nap with dh for awhile.
Thank you all for the love and purrs for Mosey

It looks like what Mosey has is treatable and everyone here is glad to
hear it. Missy is dissapointed that he did not bite the TED but
everyone else is glad that he behaved.

Knowing you live in Washington, I always _assume_ that it is raining
there unless you mention otherwise.

Love from all of us.

--
Will in New Haven