Old April 15th 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Kittens left for dead now have a home with the man who rescu

Captain and Stanley send their most pungent litterbox offerings to whoever
treated those poor little kittens like that.

Then again, Captain and Stanley are brothers who were brought into the
shelter as strays. I think some moron might have dumped THEM, too. If
that's the case, said moron's loss is MY infinite gain. But it still
angers me that anyone could treat pets that way, ever, anywhere.

God bless the person who rescued them and the vets that restored them to
health. Now may the kitties have nine long, healthy, and totally pampered
lives to look forward to!

Donna, Captain, and Stanley