Old December 19th 07, 07:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Charlie wentid tew TED anna didn't kome bak!

fangu yews alls. TED callid agin, an Charlie iz onna heetin' pad cuz hisownself wuzzn't keepin' warm enuf! Meowmie sez dat dey still iz not shur 'bout a sergerie, se we'ze keepin' ower pawz crost. Charlie iz mineown speshul frend, an' I missiz hafin' hym tew curl up wif onna da big bed....(PacoBell, who will NOT curl up with Orangie or Midnite, at least not when any hoomins can see him!)