Old January 20th 04, 06:35 AM
Knack

"Captain Midnight" wrote in message
My 7 year old Persian had been sick with a uritanary track infection,
She was on Anti-batics for 21 days. She is not eating much. I went away
for 8 days and boarded her at the vet,with her husband. An all black
Persian,(beautiful). When I broungt my Honey home I noticed her tail was
real thin?? I called the vet and he said she was nerverous while there
and licked her fur. Some females have hormone changes when they get
stressed out and loose there hair?? Has anyone heard of this?? How long
will it take to grow back. She is also stressed out because her 4 year
old baby boy,My Romeo died from a unirary track infection about 1 month
ago. The doctor told me not to feed them Kitten chow anymore. She loves
the kitten chow and won't hardley eat anything else and is loosing
weight.

Sounds like ringworm; especially since it began at a kennel. Ringworm is
quite contagious; even to you. When a cat's (or person's) resistance is low,
that's when ringworm runs rampant and causes hair loss. have a vet do a
ringworm test. Takes a few days for the vet to get test results back to you.