Old December 6th 03, 08:59 PM
Luvskats00

writes

...Ever heard of allergy medicine? I have two cats, am allergic to
cats, and take Claritin (over-the-counter) and am just fine.

Where'd you get your medical degree, Mary? The med school charter should be
verified. FYI, not everyone's ailments, allergies, illnesses are remedied by
medications. I have allergies which have not been fixed by Allegra, Claritin,
Flonaise, etc. Thankfully, I'm not allergic to cats, but I have been to various
allergists with limited results. So...everyone reacts differently. I'd never
part with my babies..unless my lungs collapsed and I had to choose between life
on a respirator and my babies.