Old December 7th 03, 01:55 AM
Luvskats00

"Mary"
writes

wrote in message
writes
...animal dander allergies can be successfully
treated without removing the source of the allergen. Not rocket
science, no voodoo involved. Anyone who has had the allergy tests and
swelled at the site where cat dander was introduced can take medicine
to counter the effects.

The point, subpoint, and any other point is that you are stating that all
allergies to cat dander are magically controlled by medication. I have not read
that in any journal nor did my allergy doc - who was last seen 10 days ago -
disclose that to me. We talk turkey (allergy related advancements each visit).
If he doesn't know of this magical development, then you certainly don't have
the accurate info.