Old May 7th 06, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default PING: Ginger-Lyn

On Sat, 6 May 2006 14:57:42 -0600, "dnr" wrote:

wrote in message
news
On Fri, 5 May 2006 12:54:01 +1000, "Yowie"
wrote:
How are you holding up? You are still in our thoughts.
Yowie

Thank you, Yowie. I have been better. It has been a very rough
couple of days, but I am hanging in there as best I can. Thank you
for keeping me in your thoughts.
Ginger-lyn

Just got out of hospital - non-life-threatening....but I haven't
forgotten you either, Ginger. I still think you look good; people
don't believe my age either, especially when I open my mouth.
Your cats, as you know, can be great source of comfort when
emotionally beaten-down....I'm now on road to recovery
with the heat-seeking missiles glued to me like furry tumors,
so glad to have me back home.
Warm thoughts beaming to you and yours from here.

Oh, glad you are okay! Purrs for a full recovery for you.

And thank you and everyone for their kind thoughts.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Animals in Movies Website)