Old October 21st 06, 10:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
naked on the phone

Default Info on non-surgical sterilization drugs for cats and dogs

======
-L. wrote:
The drugs discussed in this website could have huge impact in poor

....They aren't perfect, so more research is needed to improve such
drugs.

http://www.acc-d.org/

-L.

I had that idea once, remember? the morning after pill?

or... may as well bring this up.. it's not an interesting question
but suppose someones cat gets pregnant, can they take the cat
and have the would be kittens aborted? You know someones cat
has gotten pregnant, but the owners did not want the kittens...?

And sure Jupiter got out a couple of times recently, it happened to be
times
that she was not in heat, so she's not pregnant.

How would you feel about a cat abortion?

It's almost crazy... we stand up for animal rights
of course being responsible... we spay and neuter our pets...
to hell with any bitch wanting to have kittens..
she doesn't want to have kittens.. no more than she
desires to carry a load...

thing is... if we spay then that's no more obtrusive than an abortion
it's a drop in the bucket yes! but, cat abortions procedures would
lend to the over-population solution. simple.

has cat abortions been done before?