Old October 23rd 09, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Visitor!

wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

wrote in message

Of course it would break my heart to actually give her up for adoption,
but maybe it won't come to that. And after the other night, I'm
thinking that maybe she'll bite the bullet and come into my place
on rainy, chilly nights.

I would be tempted to get her back and keep her in for six months

That's something I've been considering, too. I think it would be misery
for Smudge, Roxy, Licky, me, and any neighbor within earshot. But maybe
worth it, I don't know.

I guess they choose to live where they want to. Both mine did. KFC hated
her home and waited years to come here. Boyfie was a lost soul and ended up
here without my permission. He was up for the cat's home, but I got to like
him.