Old July 19th 08, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default I'm Sorry

"Sherry" wrote in message
On Jul 19, 3:57 pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
Next time I'll post child pornography fantasies instead. Sheesh. Maybe I
need a break from most of you.

Pam S. disgusted by her stupidity

Pam I get the reference (it took me a minute, though)....and it IS
just plain weird, isn't it??
I know you have a wonderfully irreverant sense of humor, and I also
get that you wouldn't ever offend anybody on purpose.
I remember when I got spanked but good just for using the word
"lifestyle" in blessed ignorance that it might be an offensive word.
Hell. I didn't know.
Oops. Can I say "hell?"
Maybe you offended some people, now you know. Kick yourself around for
2 seconds then forget about it. But keep your sense of humor. That's
what keeps us sane.

Sherry

I'm sorry. I got an email from a friend to warn me about this and sent one
back saying I could handle it. And I did. Then I saw that email from Kyla
to Susan about Grandma Shirley's death and lost it. That email was in as
poor of taste or more as my stupid joke, but not one person said anything to
her about it. Some of the very people who jumped on the politically correct
bandwagon probably thought it was marvelous. I'll tell you, if Kyla sends
something so disgusting to us when Rob is fighting his last battle, I'll do
something violent.

Pam S.