Old May 18th 16, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Default xxxxxx

Me, Pipps her wink Ranger & PookyKat wood luff tew come tew Iowna's surpirz
Partee (smiles)
Lufs, Mosey Cat

"cshenk"

Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Monday, May 9, 2016 at 6:17:01 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
Hai!

I'z edited Iowna's screen reader so if it sees 6 x's inna da subject
line, it skips. I'z devious! Now, we kin plot a suprize birfday
parti fur Iowna!

Onna 2 July 2016, Iowna turns 14! Dats venerable fur us doggies!

Kin we plot a birfday bash fur her? I dunno where but someplace
warm wif lots of soft sleeping places anna ramps? Hotel or a big
house wif a good cook staff? Lagune or beach?

Cash, da gentledoggie

Oh, yes. I luvs older doggies. I was raised by my bruther, da Bear.
We ju mofd to Puppano Beech an we gots a big canal in ar bak yard. I
will ast Squeakytoy if wee cood haff da party heer.

Ohh Dat might be really nice! A Parti at one uf our actual homes!

Iffin da Canal is alligator free, we could use floats anna nap dere!

Daisy-chan, da Magnifiscent!