Old June 13th 16, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default xxxxxx

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

The store? If yoo meenz da booteek, it kan be opin any time yoo
wants. We haz a larj assessory departmint, an I haz juss installed
pooter terminulz whare yoo kan reserch enneefing yoo needz dat iznt
in stok -- if yoo findz whut yoo wantz, we kan order it in time fur
da partee.

Sundance

Oh yes! Dat is it! I'z be buy tomorrow? I'z wanna get Iowna an
orange sun hat wif holes fur her ears to flop out (and so it don't fly
off in da wind off dat ocean). Cash wants a brown one wif hot pink
trim to match his sandals, same design. I guess dat means i wants a
brown one wif a green sash and matching sandals.

Da local kittahs and doggies are setting up tables and tents fur us
anna we all brings a blankie or so. Dere's a quiet inner lagoon wif a
reef so big fishies can't get in and the doggies can swim safe. WEz
uzing dat boat from Baja fur fishing.

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!