Old November 21st 04, 03:23 PM
Sherry

The last mystery is solved: when the bubbels move down the screen, they
don't just randomly rearrange themselves, because they are arranged in
hexagonal format and "down" isn't a directiont he hexagons can go neatly to,
what happens is that if the line has a gap at the left, when it moves down,
it then has a gap at the right (moving all bubbels in that line half a
bubbel to the left) and if the line has a gap towards the right, when it
moves down one, the gap is then at the left, moving all bubbel sin that line
half a bubbel to the right. The net up shot is that they move one bubbel
across in relations to the rows above and below them. If you had a realy
nice configuation that got ruined, it will return to that configuation
(assuming you have'nt popped bubbles in between it) the next time they all
march down the screen.

How did I find this out?

(I acknowledge that this is behvaiour of an addict)

I used my digital camera to take a picture of the screen before and after
each shot, and compared what happened.

Now all I need to figure out is the scoring system (its not quite as
straight forward as you'd first think), and i might feel sane again.
Bwahahahaha.

Yowie

Sigh. I still can't even clear the screen. :-(

Sherry