Old November 21st 04, 05:36 PM
lewe

Yowie skrev i
| The last mystery is solved: when the bubbels move down the screen, they
| don't just randomly rearrange themselves, because they are arranged in
| hexagonal format and "down" isn't a directiont he hexagons can go neatly
to,
| what happens is that if the line has a gap at the left, when it moves
down,
| it then has a gap at the right (moving all bubbels in that line half a
| bubbel to the left) and if the line has a gap towards the right, when it
| moves down one, the gap is then at the left, moving all bubbel sin that
line
| half a bubbel to the right. The net up shot is that they move one bubbel
| across in relations to the rows above and below them. If you had a realy
| nice configuation that got ruined, it will return to that configuation
| (assuming you have'nt popped bubbles in between it) the next time they all
| march down the screen.
|
| How did I find this out?
|
| (I acknowledge that this is behvaiour of an addict)
|
| I used my digital camera to take a picture of the screen before and after
| each shot, and compared what happened.
|
| Now all I need to figure out is the scoring system (its not quite as
| straight forward as you'd first think), and i might feel sane again.
| Bwahahahaha.
|
| Yowie

JOEL, JOEL!! can you hear me?
get her away from there - you need to shut the puter down and get her out in
the fresh air!
this is gone too long alreaddy ...
Vicky here's a cold, wet snowball to your neck to get you to snap out of it!
zzzzzzznow
LOL
;P
--
lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se | cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi