Old February 15th 04, 07:40 AM
LOL

"Christine Burel" wrote in message ...
Krista -- could you change clothes from work before you come home? And
really wash your arms with a smelly soap?
Christine

I change as soon as I get home - OFF with the skirt and on with the
disreputable sweatpants, and I always wash my hands either before
leaving the office with fairly strongly scented soap (vanilla, yummy)
or as soon as I get home with regular ole soap, before greeting Mikey.
I hadn't really thought of changing before leaving the office - I
almost always have errands to run between office and home, and I do
that in my office clothes. It's a thought, though. More time in my
ragged but comfy sweats! :-)

------
Krista