Old February 16th 04, 07:10 AM
LOL

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message ...

You'll probably get a lot of sympathy from Helen S., who has some stories to
tell about Waffles bringing live voles inside and releasing them while Helen
is dealing with clients or service people. I wonder how Helen's kitchen
renovation is going. I suppose the voles may be in hibernation this time of
year, so the workers may be spared the usual excitement.
Annie

Heh. Helen can get a lot of sympathy from me! Neither of the boys
are very good hunters, so *that* isn't too much of a worry. But the
other day Oz was playing with one of his mousies out into the lobby
with me, and went skidding into the curtained glass door between the
lobby and DH's office with a great **bang**! DH was meeting in his
office with clients, and there was suddenly a complete silence on the
other side of the door while everyone tried to puzzle out what had
made that terrible crash. DH said they could hear me laughing, so
figured it must have been a cat. :-P

------
Krista