Old April 12th 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Is it normal?

Maybe her being blind has something to do with it......I think you are
wonderful for adopting her!!
Gail
"Bianca L" u20815@uwe wrote in message news:5eae587d1d6e2@uwe...
I have adopted a new kitten, Stevie. She is amazing. She came into the
shelter with two other littermates. Steve was born with no eyeballs.

Anyway I adopted her a couple weeks ago and I notice that she sleeps
through
the night. For the life of me I can't remember a kitten doing this. I have
11 month old that I adopted last year and he is a maniac at all hours.
Poken
me in my eyes while I am trying to sleep and stuff.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's cool that she does this. However, for
some
reason it doesn't seem normal, does it?

When your cats were kittens did they sleep through the night? Also I know
some might think "How do you know if she is sleeping?" Well she usually
spreads out into one position and will stay there till my alarm goes off.
She
seems like she is sleeping, so I am going with that.