Old June 10th 06, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Bikini Waxing

On 2006-06-10, Victor Martinez penned:
Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
As a teenager, I tried Nair once on my legs and remember

1) My legs turned red and hurt 2) No sign of it actually making any
attempt at removing hair from my legs

I have a tiny patch of hair on my chest, really pathetic, actually.
I often trim it and then give it a pass with the electric shaver.
One time I decided to try one of those "no pain" products they sell.
OMG!!! I gave myself a nasty burn that was very hard to explain at
the beach a few days later.

Hehe. Did it actually remove any hair?

As I recall, I did my little experiment the day my parents were having
a party (they used to throw huge parties with 50+ people), so I also
recall being a tad bit embarrassed.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully