Old June 10th 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Bikini Waxing

On 2006-06-10, badwilson penned:

The hair on the top of my head has been grey since I was 26 or so.
The rest of my hair is still reddish blond. If I didn't dye it, it
would look ridiculous. I've been colouring it myself for almost 10
years. It's easy, I just pick a colour that's close to my natural
colour and it blends right in.

If I had grey or light blonde hair, I think I'd have way too much fun
dying it crazy colors (green, blue, pink ...)

My hair is dark blonde / light brown, and to do that I'd have to
bleach my hair first, which just ends up being a long, expensive, and
ultimately bad-for-my-hair process.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully