Old June 10th 06, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Bikini Waxing

On 2006-06-10, Yowie penned:

Hmph! When my leg hair started coming in at puberty, my mother
insisted that if I shaved it would come back thicker and thicker,
and handed me the Nair.

I think that is true, to some extent. I don't know about thicker and
thicker (although my mom also told me that story), but I have
definitely found that my hair got much finer after I stopped shaving.

So there I am, in the bathroom, standing with stinking, stinging
cream all over my lower legs, and with my arms up in the air so the
stinking, stinging cream could be on my pits.

[snip]

Ugh, what an awful experience! I'm sure your mom meant well, but
yipes!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully