Old July 22nd 07, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Default GranMeowmie: Sunday Morning Update 7/22

We are purring purring purring tuu.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
purrin dat da bad cellz iz all gone, Tiger fur hiz howze
Debby Hanoka wrote in message
I just got off the phone with my mom. She is finishing up her last bag of
chemo, and is tolerating it really well. No hair loss, very minor

digestive
upset, but she does have fever and chills. She's got an extra blanket,
and
has been put on iv antibiotics to combat the secondary infection. We have

wear masks when we visit her, and put gloves on if we need to touch

anything
that she touches. Either next week or the week after that, she's having
another bone marrow biopsy to see if all the cancer cells have gone. She
appreciates all the prayers and purrs, and hopes to be back home soon.

Debby