Old July 24th 07, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail[_2_]

Default GranMeowmie: Sunday Morning Update 7/22

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 11:53:24 -0400, Debby Hanoka wrote:

I just got off the phone with my mom. She is finishing up her last bag of
chemo, and is tolerating it really well. No hair loss, very minor digestive
upset, but she does have fever and chills. She's got an extra blanket, and
has been put on iv antibiotics to combat the secondary infection. We have to
wear masks when we visit her, and put gloves on if we need to touch anything
that she touches. Either next week or the week after that, she's having
another bone marrow biopsy to see if all the cancer cells have gone. She
appreciates all the prayers and purrs, and hopes to be back home soon.

Debby

We'z keeping up our purrz.

Tabitha