Old February 8th 10, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default dear missee

hersef becomez qwite dreanged durin da sesun...MH who thinkz da tubez at diz
howze duzint get feetzballz efur
"Granby" wrote in message
Fanadek izn dat work for antie soft anna bazeball! Piglett knowing this
is so. I heard da gramby tell da peoplez at da rest area dat her new TV
didn't get footzball gamez at all.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
i iz liksa soft ani baze ball iz gud, da cubz, white sox anna cardinalz
affektz da hoominz toonia plaze so dey iz watched veri kareful... butted
da sof iz sucha fanatik hersef efin watches da kollege gamez, MH
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Feb 6, 10:48 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
duz you wantsa gota spring trainin fur da hoomin bazeballz seasun? MH
trying to think of sumwhere warm...

Da Pitshurs an Kathurers report sune an it IS warm dowen dere. I hope
yoo iz a fan ub da RITE teem.
puts on Yankee cap, checks map for places to visit on the way

--
Missy