Old May 25th 08, 04:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Vid: Caliban singing for his breakfast

wrote:
I don't know, Marina, he certainly wouldn't get a part in any play
with that little projection! He has the tiniest meow - I'm amazed
that you even notice it.

He does have a pathetic tiny voice, but it's slightly louder than on the
vid. I don't have a video camera, but take these little clips with my
regular camera that doesn't have a very good microphone.

Sometime I should record Smudge's howls when she wants to go outside.
She could be an opera singer!

What Caliban lacks in voice, Miranda more than makes up for. I tried to
record her yowling once, but again, the camera didn't pick up the sound
well enough. She is a champion yowler, and she also has a very varied
repertoire of sounds.