Old April 3rd 11, 06:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Itz awlmost Jamaica!

Daisy-chan, breathing hard but happy from her little impromptu breakdancing
session notes her buddies are inside fortifying themselves for the trip
while Trudi has taken a nap. She goes in and snags a few shrimp and a bottle
of cream off the appetizer table then joins them.

'Wez got about an hour, wanna nap first Aunti? I wanna take dat boat! Itz
sounding exciting!' says Daisy-chan.

'Oh yes dear, anna I want to take the boat ride! It sounds like fun!'
yawning, Aunti selects one final duck canape (a delicious shiitake and
eggplant based with piped ground duck liver and a sliver of raw bacon).
'Besides, I needs to be fresh soz I kin chase Cash innna them waves!'

Daisy-chan grins with a shudder about getting wet in the waves while Cash
sighs at the idea of a boat-ride with his 2 adventurous buddies.

As the two ladies depart chattering, he deftly licks the duck liver and
bacon off the last canape, then flips it over and eats the eggplant laving
the mushroom behind. He's just not a mushroom fan. He wanders outside and
takes a nice comfy divan near Trudi and settles in for a nap. Soon, he
feels little furry paws and snuggling bitties join him as he nods off.

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
[On the sundeck, a petite-Persian girl, in a white
linen sundress and a broad-brimmed straw hat reads
the Mew Yawker. the ship's PA comes on]

Meow Kitties!

This is the Captain. Within the hour, we will be
pulling into Montego Bay; tenders will be
available to take you to shore, or for the kitties
who don't like boats, they can 'port ashore and
the staff will take their luggage ashore. Here is
RastaCatJohn to tell you about the accomodations.

Hey Kitties! This is RastaCatJohn. Soon you will
se da azoor bloo waterz ob Montego Bay, and on the
white sand beack are our accomodations. Yes,
kitties, little red tile roofed, white stucck huts
for one two or more kitties. Waterbeds!
Refifgomolatorz wif fuds! A wet-bar and hot tub in
eech!

So kitties, when you get ashore tell da concierge
what your liddle heatz desirez!

And rest up in da afternoon, beclawz we haff
cocktailz and den dinner al fresk on da beech!

And in da comink dayz, a tour ob rum
distillieries! Scuba Divink. Or laying on da beech
and doink nuffin but drink rum and haff nip! Itz
yur choice.

So haff a good day, and I will see yoo at da
cocktail hour!
--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs