Old May 28th 12, 07:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Buster is missing

On Mon, 28 May 2012 00:30:48 -0600, MLB wrote:
Do uou remember the posts about hanging out your sox or some used
clothing so a lost cat can identify his home? Also about walking in
your bare feet in a star patern for some distance from your home to make
a guide path back to your home"? If he hasn't returned, this may be of
help AFTER the storm is over.
We are sending ouir best purrs and prayers that he will find his way
home soon. MLB

I put out the carrier he used to sleep in as a kitten, put it under a
chair, put a shirt I was wearing today inside it, and hoped that he'd use
it as a shelter.

The exasperating thing is that he must've been watching me as I was doing
all of this and calling him and looking for him.