Old August 1st 15, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default I'm a bit worried

On Fri, 31 Jul 2015 17:58:19 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
Please purr & pray your hardest that he doesn't have thyroid trouble and
need pilling every day as that would be nigh impossible without help. I
can't even change his collar without two of us. However, he is particularly
disgusted with Tigger for scratching his own meowmie. No matter what I do to
him, Boyfie never has and never would scratch me. He hates being picked up
and when he is, he knows it's TED coming. He resists going in his carrier
by doing starfish. with no claws involved.

So, I'm worried about him. He hasn't been the same since the big fight, he
spends a lot of time in his bedroom, which might be sensible or might mean
he feels ill from thyroid trouble or something worse.

I adore him, and he does me. Please let him be OK.

I think it's too early to worry about pilling, but even if that ever
happens, there are still tricks and pill pocket treats that might work.

If his bloodwork is good, then I'm sure he'll be ok. It sounds like he's
feeling a bit down.