Old January 5th 04, 05:15 PM
Ray Ban

(Luvskats00) wrote in message ...
Why? So I could keep the cat? If the only way I could have a child is
to dump the cat, then so be it.

If money is so tight that one has to make a choice between a cat and being a
parent to a human child, then that person shouldn't have adopted a cat in the
first place. Adopting a pet is a lifetime committment. It's not a thing to do
'til something better comes along. It's not a thing to do 'til a better job and
move to another location (no pets allowed) comes along.

Obviously, that's not how I and many people feel. We have our own
opinions. It just happens that mine differ with yours. Pets are for
our enjoyment. Why do you have a pet? To make you feel good. Some
people feel good when they perceive that their pet loves them and
depends on them. These same people will spoil their pet to no end so
they can feel good about themselves. If you need your pet to feel good
about yourself, then fine. But don't impose that on me. Bye.