Old May 9th 05, 01:59 AM
KellyH

"J" wrote in message
. uk...
Hi everyone,

I went with my g/f to see a whole bunch of kittens (from three mom's, all
same residence!) and decided on this little feller:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/derien/12890617/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/derien/12890622/

(He's 4 weeks old) I totally fell in love with him because of all the
kittens in the room, he was leaping and bounding like a crazy thing and
didn't cower when I reached to pick him up like most of the rest did and
he seemed friendly and confident.

snip

Basically, I would like someone to confirm that because he has a black
head/face, a bit on his back hip and a black tail, that his hearing should
be fine and I can stop worrying as it's mostly pure white cats that suffer
from deafness???

At 4 weeks old, all kittens have blue eyes. They will start to turn their
permanent color at 6-8 weeks.

--
-Kelly