Old September 30th 05, 11:51 AM
Howm Grone J

Man, What a littel wimp you are, you remind me of a joke ( besides the
one you see every day in the mirror)
It goes like this, Charlie's wife called him a wimp pussy, he almost
told her off!!!!

Yeah, the FCC really scares me and so does the FBI!!

I don't even live in a place that they have jurisdiction.
What does the FCC have to do here, where I live you can say ****, ****
**** and cocksucker on TV AND the radio!
LMAO@YOU!!! They couldn't fine me for nothing.
Reminds me of a quote from an old Bogey movie.
Badges? We don't have to show you any stinkeeng badges....

I am sure the people in Seatle would love to see what happens...
****tard

Might as well tell the authorities that I growe pot also.
Send me an email address and I will send you some pictures.

Howm Grone J