Old September 30th 05, 03:36 PM
Howm Grone J

Chuck, chuck chuck chuck......

Would be funny if yer middle name was RALPH.

First off, you can call the FCC all you want, It does not scare me.
Second, the fact that you have no clue as to the fact of the FCC's lack
of authority outside of the United States is real funny and should keep
me LMAO@YOU for years to come.
Thirdly, It was nice of you to appologize, but once again, I did not
hack your POS pooter,
Fourthly , I have no control over those who ALLEGEDLY did. As I posted
in another thread, you should take responsibility for you actions of
doownloading spyware onto your POS pooter.
Fifth, you never asked what was done and how to get rid of it.
What the **** am I supposed to de, read your mind? what the **** are
you, a woman? We leave the games to them sister, US men talk and use
specifics, we do not make other's guess at what we want. When I tell a
woman to shut the **** up and make me a pie, i mean exactly that.

You are a pussy who has no idea how to protect your own property in a
very public world.
Anyway, like I said, If it was me or one of my alleged friends ( I
actually only have about 10 of them because I find most people to be
idiots (( thanks for proving me right))) you would have had some real
big problems. I wouldn't waste a hack on installing spyware.
If you were hacked, chuck, you would have been locked out of accessing
your own computer and your personal e mails would be posted all over
the net along with all the passwords to all the porn sites you visit.

So, lastly chuc, Shut the **** up and make me a pie, bitch.

Howm Grone J