Old October 1st 06, 01:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Jellicle Ball - Oct 6th???

kule, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Owh, I can do dat!! My hummin still feels sorree fur me caus I was an
Owt kittie an she wants tu spoile me.

Fangu, Chester.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
you hasta haf sucker hoomanz, anna luk reallirealli pitiful like you

iz
starfin, Chester, smug
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Wow!! I gotta figyure out a way to gett some!!

We get Pouwncies but we doant get hummin fud!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
turkey bird iz onli sekund ta tunafishiez, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Ms soft is eggsactly right.

Ife neffur had turkybird, shud I ask fur it?

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
soft sayz dat lof kan fix mozt anithin, Chester, who thinkz

turky
bird
is a
gud fiz alzo..
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Yur howse is full of luff!!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I iz juz gratful ta haf diz famli, anna da cold fud box iz
great,
soft
letted Stormmee eat half of herown boled egg diz mornin

anna i
getted
mine
own slice of deli turkybird... Diz howz iz great anna alla
katz iz
err
innerestin at lezt, ifin you duzint hiss off Trudi, who
inherited
da
"litin
pawof purnishmint" furm Miss Violette when her wented to

RB,
mine
hoomanz iz
great anna i iz happi ta haf dem, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message

news
Owh Chester!! It iz scarey to fink what a close call mew
had.
Mew
are so
important to yur famlee and I know day ar so glad you

came
lif
wif
dem.

I haf fife bruthers an a sisfur:
Bear is da wink of Mandy, of thuh Baldwin kitties, onda
Orange
Cats
list
Leo isda wink of Rambetta, of thuh Berkebile kitties,

who
liffs
wif
Anti
Paula
Jaspurr isda wink of Molly, of da Zmiewski kitties,

onda
Orange
list
Jack isda wink of Misty, of da Stacey kitties, onda

Orange
list
an HoneyCat is da wink of Andy, also a Stacey kitty.
Joey duzzint haffa gurl! Heez ben pretty sick dis yeer.

Stormmee sownds like she has a lot of fun! All yur

famlee
sownds
like
funn.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I waz atta plaze kalled "aminal kontrol" butted den da

gud
hoomanz
atta APL
getted me onna lazt day, den i kamed to soft anna

furry, i
hadda
famli
befur
kuz i haza chip butted nobodi knowz whut happinied

der...
Six
catz
life
here,

Tiger who iz MME annis wink
TV who is winked to Cleopatra of the highland kittys
OEJ who is TV's littermate and fond of STT who is a

furnd
of
the
highland
kittys
Trudi, who is fond of BK of the cooper cats,
Stormmee who is a young girlcat but has a couple of

sutors
and
is
deciding
afur she is a btit older who to be specail furnds
with...*although
think
rosco the sherrif, garfield and ranger are the front
runners
and minesef...

Chester the ingester
wrote in message

oups.com...
Chester, yur famlee foun yu just in time! Ime so

glad
dey
brot
yu
home,
and dat Stormmee knew yu were sposed to be ther.

I never knew I wanted a famlee til I had won.

Yur door sownds grate!! Purrfect fur katz.

How menny katz ar at yur howse? Fife? Der ar seffun

of
us.

I haf tu tell mew, dis may post twise. We continyue

tu
be
furrustrated
wif our Outlook Excuse an haf gone tu thuh Google

Groups
site to
post
dis. Dose compooters are not gonna spoil our

effunning,
no
sir!

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
da kage plaze hadda mani kittez anna doze smelly

ofur
aminalz
alzo, da
hoomanz wuz nize, efin da gud hoomanz getted

minesef
furm
da
bad
kage
plaze
where i wulda been sent to da bridge ifin da

hoomanz
hadnot
safed
minesef, I
wuz inna gud kage plaze fura longlong time... der

wuz
one
hooman
dat
reallirealli liked minesef anna her leaked when i
leafed
butted
her
kuldint
take mineself home fur some reazun i duzint

remfur...
when
deze
hoomanz
kamed ta meet mee fur da sekund time dey bringed
stormmee
ta
see
ifin we
wuuld be efin sorta furndly anna we wuz so i

gettedta
kume
home
wif
stormmee
anna now i lifez realli gud, I getz alla fudz i

wantz,
getsa
playplayplay,
anna i kan efin luk atta owt kuz da hoomanz opinz

da
windowz
fur
uses
when
it iz warm enuf... anna you shuld see da new door

dey
getted
ususes diz
week, veri kule, it haz blindz init anna we kan

luk
owt
anna
der
izunt a
kurtin in da way... Tiger sayed dat da heat vint

iz
hiz
purprty
doh,
Chester
ramblin now
Julie Porter wrote in
message

news Dey left mew at nitetime?? Chester! Ime so glad

mew
fownd
yur
onetroohome.

I was Owt until dis Janyuary, win my bruther

Joey an
came
In.
I fot