Old November 13th 08, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Tami Bagby

Default Kittens need home :-(

Hi Brandon, I feel for ya. I'm in the same boat with no paddle. I
have about 16 cats 7 full time house cats & the remainder outside. I
live in a town called El Centro next door to Mexicali People here kill
cats & Kittens. All mine are spayed/neutered but this last one I found
crossing a 4 lane hiway. Try S.N.A.P. for the surgeries. I'm actually
looking at walking away from this mortgage. I am fom Fresno originally
& a brother of mine lives in Clarksburg in Yolo County. Small world
huh? Good luck. With computor savy & NO WEB TV you may be abe to
post your kitties at petfinder.com.
Tami