Old July 23rd 08, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default "Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

On Jul 21, 5:20*pm, Adam wrote:
Catmerica leadership is here!

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 3
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Where leedurship??? U promiz 2 tell Clarence & Chester... where R dey?
Dey 'bandon us! I not want 2 lead but somekitty haz 2, becuz dey not!

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Hi Lovable Louise. We're posting here now. We've been telepathically
monitoring the rpcc posts and we wanted to let you know that.

We've been looking for a government position for you for a long time
and we think that Grant Pooh-Bah is a purrfect job title for you. Now
that you've come up with the purrfect job title, we need to get
together and find out what kind of work you want to do.

Chester and Clarence