Old February 16th 06, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Cat repeatedly vomiting?

"Rene S." wrote in message
ups.com...
Ask your vet about pancreatitis. I just went through this with my
cat--very scary. When he has the bloodwork done, make sure to include
the amalazye and lipase tests too. If they are elevated and the
vomiting continues, this may be a sign of pancreatitis.

Thanks, will do in the morning. The vet mentioned having the full battery of
tests so I will ask him if these are included.

I gave him a double dose of his furball medicine this morning and he managed
to keep some food down this afternoon and has just eaten again..... fingers
crossed.
--

Niel H