Old May 18th 05, 11:59 PM
Cheryl

On Tue 17 May 2005 11:26:31p, wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav
oups.com):

Aww. Lucky Bonnie. Can't believe it's been 2 years. I was
thinking recently that it was a year ago Feb. that I got Biskit.
That's hard to believe too

Time flies! Biskit has come a long way in the past year.

Oh, and OT but I found another litter of tiny bunnies in my yard
again. I walk around the yard and poke at likely hiding spots before
I cut the grass after finding those other 2. This litter was much
younger, maybe only days old, and the cutest little things! In the
years since I bought this house I've never seen so many tiny ones!

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields