Old January 19th 17, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Preferred Golf Ball

John Kasupski wrote:

On Wed, 18 Jan 2017 20:50:31 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

Lots of thread drift here. But it's good, cat related thread drift!
Feel free to start new threads. I have to say, I love your kitten
Minnie already. Do you have any pics of her?

Not yet, but it's funny you should mention it, because just this morning
while sitting at the kitchen table sipping a cup of coffee and watching
Minnie prowl around near the baking table in the corner to make sure a
family of mice hadn't set up shop under there overnight while we were
sleeping, I thought about digging out my old digital camera and putting
some batteries on it so I could take a few pics and put them online using
a free image hosting site such as ImageBam. I just wasn't sure anyone else
would be interested in them.

You don't know us very well, yet. Pictures of Minnie will be very well
received here, I guarantee it.

Joyce

--
"Sentimentality" -- that's what we call the sentiment we don't share.
-- Graham Greene